The Prestige Apartments Letting Company Limited ('we') are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, this document explains what happens to any personal information that you provide to us or that we collect from you.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check back here regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Information we collect from private individuals:
We may collect and process the following data about private individuals:
• Information that you provide to us by email, phone or letter in relation to booking a property rental with us. No cookies are used in the collection of this information. Please note that unfortunately the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website or by email; any such communication is at your own risk.
• Via a statistical collection program, we collect details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, IP address, location, operating system, browser type/version and other communication data. This is statistical data is used for system administration and does not identify any individual. Cookies are not used in the collection of this information.
Once we have received your information it is held in strict confidence in our secure offices.
Cookies are small text files placed onto your computer hard drive by some of the sites you may visit. They are mainly used to make sites work, or work more efficiently, or to provide information about website usage to the owners of the site.
You are not obliged to accept a cookie that's sent to you, and you can modify your internet browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari etc) so that it will not accept cookies or so that it clears cookies at the end of each browser session. However, if you don't accept cookies many sites will not operate as intended, or may not operate at all. For more information about cookies and to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them go to: allaboutcookies.org
In common with the greater percentage of sites on the web today, the Prestige Apartments Letting Company website uses Google Analytics to track standard internet log information and visitor behaviour. This information enables us to see how our website is used and to compile statistical reports which allow us to improve our website and service. The Google Analytics cookies do not collect any personally identifiable information about our visitors, but do track their movements on our site.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner.
• To provide you with information you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• You have the right of access to any personal data we hold about you as well as the right to have inaccurate data corrected or deleted..
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 ('the Act'), gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Third Party Links
Prestige Apartments Letting Company Limited
Suite 81 Sirocco
Phone: 0800 043 0061 or 07989 386 460